Healthcare Assistant - AU Client
Our client, is a leading provider of injury prevention, injury management and return to work services in Australia. Growing their team of ORA here in Manila. You are responsible to provide case management support to consultants, delivering workplace rehabilitation services to clients and excellent customer service. You will report directly to the Team Lead of ORA and work with a competitive team of Rehabilitation Assistants.
• Compilation and Preparation of Occupational Rehabilitation Reports including, but limited to, Initial Assessments, Worksite Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, Progress Reports.
• Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
• Internal data entry such as (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries, FCE results.
• Booking appointments, Calendar Management and assessments on behalf of a consultant.
• Creation of worker profiles, assessments, and follow up of assessment results
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a health-related or clinical rehabilitation administrative setting preferably in BPO Industries but not required.
• Strong Customer Service Focus
• Certificates/Qualification in Health Management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Nursing, Medical related or equivalent.
• Proven organization and time management skills.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
• Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
• Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
• Practice and enhance your English language skills.
• Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
• Health & Life Insurance
• Paid Leaves
• Team outing, travel opportunities, company party and other exciting activities
• Industry-related training and international exposure
• Career advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Imus SiteCallmax SolutionsFull-timeResponsibilities: Manage large volumes of incoming calls. Follow proper call handling procedures. Identify and assess callers’ needs to provide accurate4 day agoShareImus
Account Executives | Sales Officers | Work From Home | FlexitimeZAPFull-timeGrow business by identifying and selling the ZAP platform to retail owners; maintaining relationships with clients. Identify business opportunities by identifying4 day agoShareRemote in Pasig
Global Learning HelpdeskJohnson & JohnsonThe Global Learning Helpdesk is mainly responsible for providing initial responses and immediate resolution that does not require any transactional processes within the4 day agoShareManila
SEO Team Manager / Analyst / Strategist - Full TimeLocal Visibility Inc.PHP 65,000 - PHP 74,000 a monthPermanent +18 hour shift +2About: Local Visibility is a growing digital marketing agency in Florida that specializes in lead generation for home improvement & service companies in the US and4 day agoShareRemote
BROKER ASSISTEsc CoporationBROKER ASSIST APPLY NOW KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Assisting in the preparation, assessment and submission of home loans application Liaising with4 day agoSharePasig