T and S KYC Analyst
Perform systems updates on various Front-end Trading and Credit systems. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
Perform ongoing Operational activities stemming from KYC programmes which include but not limited to:
- Data Integrity – Update and maintain the relevant Credit & Trading systems through the life of a deal cycle, in particular updating Credit-relevant information (i.e. Credit Ratings, Credit Lines, and Expiry Dates) and communicating the outcome of remediation, deactivation, or any compliance-related initiatives to relevant stakeholders, notably the Commercial Credit Managers and the T&S commercial business
- Effective operation of regular data integrity control, which aligns all system data.
- Compliance matters – ad hoc queries on KYC status including liaison with Relevant Credit Managers and Compliance focals which include activities but not limited to reflecting HRCC notes in ETRMs, updating systems due to Sanctions and likes.
Support our colleagues by articulating reinstatement requirements and the onboarding process to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and across all STn Offices.
Escalate issues that require further investigation, and see through their resolution
The Shell Trading Network is fast moving and growing rapidly. The Trading & Supply business is becoming increasingly complex with a changing macro-environment and with a shift in global supply-demand Shell Trading & Supply is seeking to do business in riskier Emerging Market countries and with entities that may have questionable Compliance Quality. This thorough Counterparty Due Diligence be made to justify decisions made.
Transactions being entered into are also of increasing number, complexity and tenor. Thus, necessary systems updates relating to compliance status need to be made in a timely manner.
All of which lead to the need for strong controls and an Operations team that is resilient, nimble and detail oriented.
The role will support the following regions and primarily these respective Shell Trading Network companies:
- North America: STUSCO and SENA
- Europe: STASCO and SEEL
- Asia: SIETCO and SITME
- Willingness to learn or currently have ability to navigate through various end use trading systems
- Understanding of counterparty information management
- Keep connected with the other teams within Credit, KYC and Trade Finance in all three core locations, to ensure the team understands emerging challenges the location-based teams are facing and can re-prioritize effort as required.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Clear attention to detail and passion for continued learning is essential to support the compliance processes.
- Exhibit resilience at work. Be able to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines and juggling several different items.
- Remain open to different perspectives (i.e. from other businesses & locations) and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Self-starter who can work independently demonstrating personal drive and taking own initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Experience in working in a global organisation and in a virtual working environment
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SEO Team Manager / Analyst / Strategist - Full TimeLocal Visibility Inc.PHP 65,000 - PHP 74,000 a monthPermanent +18 hour shift +2About: Local Visibility is a growing digital marketing agency in Florida that specializes in lead generation for home improvement & service companies in the US and4 day agoShareRemote
Research AnalystFactSet Research SystemsFull-timeJob Responsibilities: Collect, analyze and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team. Ensure the4 day agoShareManila+1 location
Finance Control Analyst - ButuanPhilip Morris InternationalBe a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear4 day agoShareButuan
Financial AssociateIWGPermanent +1Financial Admin & Compliance Analyst – Tax Reporting Job purpose Ensure accurate and timely completion of tax reporting requirements to meet4 day agoShareManila
Associate Technology Support Manager - Muntinlupa City, NCRUnitedHealth GroupFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly4 day agoShareMuntinlupa