About the role:
The Utitility Technician pilots and leads energy production units for the production site. Coordinates the various operations maneuvers, within the framework of specific procedures, operating instructions and QHSE rules. Performs preventive and curative maintenance.
- Ensuring boiler, air compressor, and chiller management and performing maintenance work alone or in a team (Preventive and curative)
- Monitor all utilities during his shift
- Analyze boiler water and readjust settings if necessary
- Complete the MAXIMO database system after the interventions.
- Fill in the equipment monitoring data and produce shift reports
- Manage sulfuric acid stripping operations and monitoring of gas scrubber
- Execute first level maintenance work on utilities (electrical and mechanical).
- Participation in the Quality / Food Safety system by strict compliance with established health and safety rules.
- Adhere to the rules for Quality
- Raise the voice for Quality
- Follow up and celebrate for Quality.
- Qualifications: Professional training in a technical profession (BTS / DUT) Mechanics, Electricity and technical knowledge in industrial refrigeration.
- 2 years of experience;
- Ability to perform maintenance on boilers, air compressors and Chiller groups and Ensure 1st level maintenance
- Ability to organize work environment and Apply 5S
- Ability to analyze boiler water and control the wastewater treatment station
- Ability to work in a team and escalate problems
- Proficiency in Office applications and maintenance systems;
- Proven experience in the field of utilities
- Experience in the maintenance of utility equipments
- knowledge of boilers, chiller and air compressor
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.