Customer Service Associate-Fixed Term
Amazon.com - Manila
Customer Service Associate-Fixed Term
Job ID: 220095701 | Manila, PhilippinesThank you for your interest in becoming an Amazonian, we would like to welcome you to the world of career opportunities within our Customer Service. At Amazon, we value our customer above all and we are looking for the best associates to take care of a variety of clients. By applying to this position, you are going to be considered for one of the following organizations: Customer Service Associate.
Here is what you need to know about them:
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through phone and email and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers (verbal and written) with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to communicate with the Customers/Drivers, Customer Service and Technical Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates in real time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Schedule will not be fixed. We work on shifting, rotating and mostly on graveyard schedules.
- You will be working on holidays, weekends, and will be asked to render overtime based on business needs.
- In order to meet our customer needs, we implement periods in certain months during prime, peak and other critical working period that will restrict late, absences, approved leaves, and time off.
- You will be working on a 9-hour shift (8-hour shift with 1-hour lunch break) and all throughout your shift, you are expected to receive calls and assist our customers.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business with most often occurring but not limited to in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Located at Pasay, Philippines.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Completed at least two years in college or Senior High Graduate; or
- High school graduate (old curriculum) with at least one year customer service experience; or,
- Less than two years in college with at least one year customer service experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Understand and accept schedule changes based on business needs.
- Should be self-driven, committed to work, motivated, and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
WHAT SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR APPLICATION?
- Government-issued IDs
- Proof of statutory numbers: SSS, Philhealth, TIN and Pag-ibig
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Project ManagerUnity CommunicationsFull-timeA competent individual who organizes and spearheads multiple business projects. A reliable leader who engages with people despite the pressure. Most importantly, an4 day agoShareBacoor
Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Imus SiteCallmax SolutionsFull-timeResponsibilities: Manage large volumes of incoming calls. Follow proper call handling procedures. Identify and assess callers’ needs to provide accurate4 day agoShareImus
Sales TrainerPoplar HomesFull-timePrepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to the sales process, develops individual coaching plans, provides resources and assistance, and schedules4 day agoShareDavao City+1 location
Account Executives | Sales Officers | Work From Home | FlexitimeZAPFull-timeGrow business by identifying and selling the ZAP platform to retail owners; maintaining relationships with clients. Identify business opportunities by identifying4 day agoShareRemote in Pasig
Global Learning HelpdeskJohnson & JohnsonThe Global Learning Helpdesk is mainly responsible for providing initial responses and immediate resolution that does not require any transactional processes within the4 day agoShareManila