Our Mission: At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
Our Medical Scribes contribute high-quality, comprehensive patient charts and oversee AI produced language in a remote setting.
- Comprehensive in-house scribe training provided
- Gain exposure to 15+ multiple medical specialties and subspecialties
- Gain valuable industry experience!
- As a Medical Scribe you will produce high-quality, detailed medical notes based on established standards within the medical industry.
- We seek to develop our Medical Scribes into valued technical experts who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis, and offer in-house training and professional development opportunities.
- Scribe competency will be built through interactive training and one-on-one coaching from trainers. Key measures of job performance success are utilization, efficiency and content quality, which will be evaluated on a regular, recurring basis by our QA team.
- The scribing environment is stable and promotes steady, methodical work output so that patient charts can be turned back to medical providers on time and error-free.
- High school diploma required
- Pre-health career track preferred
- Prior scribe / transcription experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy strongly preferred
- GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Typing speed 40+ WPM
- Excellent English language listening, writing, and speaking
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week
- Must have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information
- Must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Who You Are:
- Thrive in an independent work environment
- Detail oriented, leave nothing to chance
- Achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Hold yourself accountable for work completed
- Strong fundamentals in biology or medically-related discipline
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned based on management discretion.
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we're dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
BOS Area Coach & CapabilityBHPAbout BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and4 day agoShareManila
Specialist Maritime Vetting Customer LiaisonBHPAbout BHP At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and4 day agoShareManila
Technical Support Representative | Temp WFH | Dayshift | HMO on Day 1EMAPTATemporaryJob Description Who are we Tech Management Group is a small to medium IT company with a tight-knit staff that work together to offer high quality hosting solutions4 day agoShareRemote in Philippines+1 location
Customer Care with Polish and Ukrainian3MFull-time3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight4 day agoShareHybrid remote in Taguig
Project Manager - Power SystemsDysonReporting to the Programme Manager, you will lead and deliver Power Systems projects that will be an instrumental part of Dyson's next generation products, influencing a4 day agoSharePhilippines