Why this role?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator working in our Makati office supporting the Delivery Operations. The role will report directly to the Project Management Office Manager located in our Makati Head Office. You will work within a customer orientated and highly motivated team which focuses on providing accurate and organized monitoring and filling of documents.
What will you be doing?
- Supports Project Manager with all tasks not requiring decision-making.
- Performs GR for all PO’s issued
- Collating and counterchecking of Timesheets
- Confirms with Project Manager labor expenditures (subcontractors)
- Coordinates with subcontractors all billing related discrepancies before approval of payment and close coordination with Finance team for cost posting
- Ensures completion of supporting billing documents as per customer requirement
- Consolidates and prepares all required handover documents both internal and external stakeholders
- Requests, acquires and compiles pertinent documents for permit application and issuance
- Traffics information between liaison officer, Supervisor and other functional teams
- Assists Installation Supervisor / Project Managers in tracking requested material deliveries and collaborates with Sourcing team
- Prepares workpack
- Conducts monthly documentation for all completed projects
- Maintains project documentation
- Provide administrative support as needed by Project Managers
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers to experience excellent service
- At least one (1) year experience in Engineering, Procurement and Engineering work environment
- Skills to handle communication with various stakeholders
- IT literacy, competent in MS Office suite
- Result and Detailed oriented individual
- High emotional intelligence
What do we offer?
- Career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Tenant Relations OfficerXentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the proper implementation of the company’s existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation2 hour agoShareMarikina
Digital Marketing SpecialistYoklyTO APPLY FOR THIS JOB PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM https://forms.gle/G26RK4WaW84kzGk7A ***Applications sent without the application3 hour agoShareCebu City
PROJECT COORDINATOR – BARMMUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)Project Title Kedu Lab for COVID-19, UNDP Philippines Project Description The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was officially declared as a global pandemic by the4 hour agoShareCotabato City
Partnerships & Merchant Marketing ExecutiveGrab TaxiGet to know the Role : Lead the planning, strategizing and execution of co-branding campaigns with merchant partners, both local and global brands, across all of4 hour agoShareManila
Tenant Relations OfficerXentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the proper implementation of the company’s existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation10 hour agoShareMarikina