Group Claims Officer
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
1. Determines that payments and settlements of death and living benefit claims have been made in accordance with the company practices and procedures and within the designated authority limits. Ensures claims assigned are processed within the set TAT.
2. Mitigate team’s risk exposure by ensuring accuracy of all transactions at all time. Payment of benefits are computed accurately and released to rightful claimant to prevent possible lawsuit due to mishandling of claim processing and payment.
3. Ensures prompt submission of reports to Actuarial, Finance, Products, Legal and Regulators.
4. Closely coordinate with team members and provide feedback as necessary. Recommends appropriate training to develop new skills including required trainings. Assists team members to develop proactive actions in anticipation of claims issues resolution and make sure it is handled in a professional and prompt manner. Input claim payments, reserves and new claims on system timely. Proper recording on monitoring and tracker to ensure compliance to service standards and immediate resolution of problems encountered in processing.
5. Actively participate in the department’s projects and initiatives including system enhancements for new products and ensuring that claims system requirements are met.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Business Development OfficerLabotech TradingJob Summary: Performs all aspects of market analysis, promotion, sales and support of all Medtek product lines. Prepares the plans and ensures the attainment of targets3 minute agoShareParañaque
Leasing Officer (Urgent Hiring)Xentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Fill-up vacancies in the respective malls assigned by optimizing area value and profitability Responsible in increasing the occupancy rate of all the1 hour agoShareMarikina
Tenant Relations OfficerXentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the proper implementation of the company’s existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation1 hour agoShareMarikina
Building Admin OfficerXentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Periodically conduct maintenance surveys and safety audits to determine repair and renovation needs Initiate improvement, cleanliness, maintenance and1 hour agoShareMarikina
Operations OfficerXentro MallsJOB DESCRIPTION: Overall upkeep and audit of malls Constant improvement and enhancement of the malls Responsible in monitoring the equipments, building, Facilities and1 hour agoShareMarikina